Hair Color Idea Photos
15 Comments (Add Yours!)
by Hair Color Ideas
in Bleached Hair, Rainbow Hair
Platinum blonde hair with rainbow streaks in bright vibrant colors. This looks totally amazing!
Previous Yasmine’s Pink Hair Next Sarah’s Pink Hair Color
Jun 26, 2011 @ 15:16:41
wow that does look pretty good
Jun 27, 2011 @ 16:43:50
its a clip in fringe
Jun 28, 2011 @ 04:47:04
Gorgeous hair! That is one awesome clip in fringe, then.
Jun 28, 2011 @ 08:32:12
Jun 29, 2011 @ 23:37:03
Where did you get it? It is A-Mazing!
Jul 02, 2011 @ 03:08:37
too bad it’s fake. done by photoshop lol
Alex :) ♥
Sep 13, 2011 @ 20:07:09
haha no XD there clip in’s
Aug 05, 2011 @ 06:41:38
Love it! If it real, how did you get it to look like that?????????
Aug 29, 2011 @ 00:35:27
Even though this is fake it’s pretty easy to do in real life, I’ve done it for a few friends and did a more basic version of it on myself.
1) bleach hair if it isn’t already blond, follow the directions on the box, look online for how to avoid orange coloring!
2) wait 6 hours to a day before doing anything else with your hair, it’ll help the coloring stick.
3) separate the front of your hair, including the front part of your fringe (so that you have the under layer of it hanging on your face)
4) comb petroleum jelly through the BACK part of your hair until it is slicked back and secure it with bobby pins, seriously make it look like a head band across your hair. If you want you can put plastic wrap over the back portion of your hair
5) cover your forehead and face (from your hairline toward the center of your face at least two inches) with petroleum jelly. don’t be stingy,you should feel gloppy and look shiny. Yea, not attractive but necessary.
6) separate out your front fringe into however many colored sections you want. (the picture would use 7 since there are 7 distinct sections of color)
7) pick one section you want to dye (or two if they’re VERY far apart)
8) cover the sections you haven’t selected with petroleum jelly (yea, I know it’s a lot but it’s how you stop colors from bleeding) and put them in tiny twisted buns.
9) follow the directions on your packaging and dye your selected hair sections the color you want. (if you’re using Splat! I leave mine in for twice to three times as long as the package says) put those bits into tiny buns too. Start with the most intense colors
10) repeat 3-9 for each colored section, it’s labor intensive but comes out FABULOUS.
REMEMBER: ALWAYS WASH YOUR HAIR WITH COLD WATER!
Tip: after you complete your new do try to avoid washing your hair or getting it wet for three to five days. It’s ok to wash if you get really sweaty. Use old pillow cases and ratty towels for your hair for at least two weeks following dying. Enjoy the angry looks of little old ladies and envious stares of middle aged failures!
Aug 30, 2011 @ 07:55:34
Alex :) ♥
Sep 13, 2011 @ 20:07:30
Nov 11, 2011 @ 07:40:49
She’s an alternative model and she dyes her hair crazy awesome colors all the time. Search Loriel Andre’a and it’ll come up with her modeling shots.
Apr 18, 2012 @ 23:16:32
i can do it with your actull hair so ha
May 21, 2012 @ 23:59:02
I’m doing this to my hair as we type, lol.
I already have to blonde & black.
& the colors are in my hair right now.
I’m washing it out soon. ^.^
Jun 21, 2012 @ 08:27:33
I am 42 and always wear punky hair to match my self done tattoos. Doing it as we speak. Cannot wait to see how it turns out!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
My Tumblr: fyhaircolors
My pinterest: CelaHairColors
Copyright 2010-2014 © Hair Colors Ideas | Site Theme based on Koi | Privacy