Gorgeous pastel midlength hair created by Una Mains @ Gloss, Melbourne Australia (glosshair.com.au) using Pravana Vivids.
1.Prelightened using Pravana Prue light & 30 vol Creme developer.
2.Rinsed then Applied Silk Degrees Shine Treatment to towel dried hair under heat for 20 minutes.
3.Whilst treatment on model I mixed my color combinations:
BLUE Mixture- Silk degrees (1/4 tube) Dot Vivids Blue, Dot of Silver and Dot of Pastels Lavender.
PURPLE Mixture- Silk degrees (1/4 tube) Dot Vivids Blue, Dot of Silver and 2 Inches of Lavender.
PINK Mixture- Silk degrees (1/4 tube) Dot of Vivids Blue, Dot of Silver, 2 Inches of Lavender and 2 Inches of Vivids Magenta.
5. Rinse Silk Degrees and blast dried hair using hair drier.
6. Started by applying Blue mixture to the root area using traditional cross section tint application technique. Lifting the tint brush as working down the hair shaft to give a uneven tone of color.
7. Once blue was complete I went back and started from the start applying Purple to the mid lengths of the hair. Using the end of a tail comb to streak out the color application to give an uneven finish.
8. Once purple was complete I went back and started from the start applying Pink to the remaining ends of the hair. Using my fingers to immulsify color where I deemed necessary.
9.Processed for 30 minutes
10.Blast Rinsed with warm water
11. Towel dried and applied Elevate Botanical Root Boost used paddle brush to smooth ends and lifting hair off roots when drying.
12. Applied a couple drops of Silk degrees Shine Serum to dried hair and Started to GHD hair working from Underneath to top. Spraying Shape Hair Spray as I went.
13. Final touch up styling when i was satisfied the finish i used some more Silk degrees Shine Serum to the ends and a Finished spray of Rock Hard Mist.
14. My model was complete.
Via Behind the chair
Using Pravana Hair Color